CLIENT: KASPERSKY LAB
PROJECT: CYBER SECURITY SUMMIT 2013 AND KASPERSKY EPS LAUNCH NYC
VENUE: NEW YORK, DREAM HOTEL
DATE: 30 JANUARY, 2013
Kaspersky Lab launched new cyber protection system Endpoint Security 10 for business. The latter solutions had been recognized as most significant achievement the company made in last 15 years. Kaspersky Lab challenged to create a launch event big enough to attract attention of most influential IT-players and Mass Media representatives from all over the world.
Agency planned, organized and fulfilled Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 launch presentation in frames of annual Cyber Security Summit. The main topic of the Summit was cyber wars: participants observed cyber threats issues, such as confidential and top-secret data protection, cyber-armament drive, and analysis of their scale and means of protection.
Project took few months of careful preparation: choice of location, development of non-standard technical equipment, synchronization of work among international suppliers and management of VIP guests.
Agency proposed a special format for the event — Cyber Security urgent closed session. It was dedicated to:
• Analytics video observations of international cyber security situation and forecasts for protection system development.
• Panel discussions and workshops among top specialists.
• Unique wide-screen interactive video-presentation of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10.
Execution of the project consisted of:
• Development and production of informational materials.
• Development and production of video-content.
• Online broadcasting.
• Management of the project on two continents.
Why did it work:
Agency managed to fulfill a clearly unprecedented event — a powerful presentation of new Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 solutions with massive viral post-effect of global scale. We proposed out-of-the-box setting for launching the new product — International Cyber Security Summit which takes place in the very heart of news-making world, in New York. The Summit and Kaspersky Endpoint Security solutions quickly spread around the world: over 210 million people had followed the event and discussed cyber threats and effective means of data protection.
• Cyber Security closed urgent session attracted top specialists: the USA counsellor Howard Schmidt, RSA security director Eddie Schwarz, BlackBerry Security Response director Adrian Stone, Gartner Chief Analyst Lawrence Orance.
• A month later Interpol’s General Secretary Ronald Noble and Head of new Cyber Department Noboru Katani had unofficially visited Kaspersky Laboratory. A week later — Michael McFall, the USA ambassador in Russia, had attended the company’s office.
• Over 162 mentioning in International Mass Media.
• Over 40 articles in top USA newspapers and magazine during next 2 days after the Summit: Newsweek, Forbes, Mashable, Computerworld, CNBC, V3, IT World. Overall articles — 160.
• Over 100 VIP participants from all over the world.
• Overall covered audience — over 210 mln readers.
2013: the joint project by AXIS и UNIONLINX hit the 1st place as «The Best Realization of B2B Event» at «Silver Mercury».Tweet